Mystery Horse Surprise - 70th Anniversary Ed. (Single Bags)
The most exciting series of Mystery Horses ever! This 70th anniversary group (Series 3) includes minis of several of Breyer's Traditional models never made as Stablemates before! There are eight horses in this assortment, shipped randomly in blind bags, plus TWO Chase pieces! (Chase piece can be discovered in approximately 25% of cases, while the "Super Chase" model will be found in only 12% of cases!)
Models you may find in your blind bag are:
- Mini Gypsy Vanner inspired by "Solar"
- Mini Smart Chic Olena inspired by "Smart and Shiney"
- Mini Connemara Mare inspired by "Bramble"
- Mini Fell Pony inspired by "Black-Eyed Susan"
- Mini Missouri Fox Trotter in shaded fleabitten grey
- Mini Indian Pony in vintage-style chestnut tovero
- Mini Fighting Stallion in vintage-style glossy charcoal
- Mini Clydesdale Stallion in vintage-style woodgrain
- Rare chase piece, found in 25% of display boxes
- NEW! Ultra-rare "super chase" piece, found in 12% of display boxes
These will be sold as blind bags as intended by Breyer. (We will not try to find a particular model for any order.) Collect them all, and if you find a chase piece, we'd love to get a photo so we can celebrate with you!
If you'd like to order a full, unopened box of these, you can do so here (until we sell out!).
Breyer Model #6051
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
Due to COVID, we are currently packing and shipping USPS on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.