Hiram Maine Store Open by Appointment Only
We are following CDC recommendations and until the virus threat has passed, or store will be open to the public by appointment only. We will NOT be open our usual hours for in-store shopping until further notice.
We recommend that you shop our selection online. We ship worldwide so you don’t even need to leave home to add to your herd. Our online orders and shipping will continue as normal.
Local customers may also order online and then make an appointment to pick up their orders - We can even bring them out to your car if you like.
Will will allow limited in-store shopping to help ward off boredom. To shop in-store:
- Email Eleda with a requested appointment day and time. We will take appointments Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10am - 3pm as available. Your appointment is not set until you hear back from us.
- Do not come to the store if you or anyone in your group has a cold or allergies.
- We are limiting shopping groups to one group at a time, with four people maximum.
- Appointments will be first-come, first-served and will be spread out to allow time between groups. If you arrive and another group is still in-store, please wait for them to leave before coming inside.
- We prefer electronic payments over cash during this time (credit or debit card, or Apple or Google Pay) to reduce the amount of cash being handled.
If you place an order ahead of time for pickup and you don't want to shop in-store, let us know when you contact us for an appointment and we can bring your order out to your car when you arrive, if you like.
We know pony shopping will be good for everyone during this stressful time, so we’ll try to accommodate appointments when we can. We have family members who are high risk for this virus, though, so these precautions are necessary.