Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 16 No. 3, 1989, July/Aug
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Live Show! - The Organized Stable
- Jenny and the Suitable Souvenir - fiction by Arlene Bentley
- 1989 Signing Parties
- Horse Sense (Description of show class divisions)
- What's Next? Entering a Photo Show
- Breyer Sponsored Live Show Results
- Special Collector's Offer: Quarter Horse Yearling #400101
- You Be the Judge: Western Pleasure
- Horse of a Different Color (Reviews of The Color of Horses and The Colours and Markings of Horses)
- Blast from the Past: Quarter Horse Yearling
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
Due to COVID, we are currently packing and shipping USPS on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.