Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 21 No. 5, 1994 Winter
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- Made in the U.S.A.: The American Quarter Horse and Breyer
- Breyer Collecting in Europe
- Discontinued for 1995
- Breyer Trivia: Foot Pads
- Newcomer's Corner: What Breed is Your Breyer?
- How To: Achieve Realistic Colors in Oils
- Blast from the Past: Special Run Unicorn
- Just About...Breyer Animals! - Guernsey Cow and Calf
- A Guide to Equine Coat Color
- 1995 Sneak Preview: High Flyer, Pug the Boxer
- Vintage Point: Lady Phase
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
Due to COVID, we are currently packing and shipping USPS on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.