Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 29, No. 2, 2002 Mar/Apr
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- The Spirit: Stallion of Cimarron Collection
- Susecion and Le Fire
- Customizing 101: Material Selection
- In Memoriam: Bertalan de Nemethy
- The Shetland Pony
- Jack & Jennet: Miniature Sicilian Donkeys
- The Thread and Needle Artist: Cary Nelson
- Shalimar - Connoisseur Series
- 2002 Breyer Premier Coverage
- How to: Western Tack Part 1: Tooling Around
- Artist's Eye: Color and markings
- Collector's Corner: Julie Olson
- Vintage Point: Hobo
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
Due to COVID, we are currently packing and shipping USPS on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.