A BIT OF MAiNE Weekend Postponed

A BIT OF MAiNE Model Horse Weekend

I'm also sad to announce that we will be postponing our BIT OF MAiNE Model Horse Weekend. A new date will be set after the threat has passed.  We intended to wait to make a decision until April, but it's certain at this point that this virus won't be finished in our region by May.  Both of my parents are high risk, and I am moderate risk, so we will be practicing social distancing as much as possible until a vaccine becomes available.

We have already ordered supplies and awards for the event, Holly is making beautiful medallions for show champs, and we were as excited as you about seeing everyone, so we will definitely reschedule when it is safe to do so.  We decided to make the decision now so that anyone who has reserved a hotel room can approach their hotel for a refund.

We will still be taking online orders and shipping them as usual so that you can enjoy a bit of pony happiness through this stressful time.  Be assured that we are handling all incoming models with CDC safety protocols, quarantining all incoming boxes for several days before opening them or shipping models to new homes.
I hope you all stay safe and healthy through this unprecedented situation. We look forward to seeing you once this troubling situation has passed.
Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.