Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 32, No. 2, 2005 Mar/Apr
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- Man's Best Friend - And Then Some!
- Come to BreyerFest 2005 for Medieval Merriment!
- Hot Stuff the National Show Horse
- Steppin' Out: An In-Depth Look at the Saddle Sear Riding Division
- The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
- The Young Collector - Pull-out for kids
- Reverse Polarity - Connoisseur Series
- Brightly Caparisoned Horses
- How To: Give 'em Soul!
Painting Realistic Eyes on Models
- Judge's Clinic: Costume Class
- Book Review: Collecting Western Memorabilia
- Vintage Point: The Breyer Black Beauty: A True Classic
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
We ship USPS Monday - Friday, weather permitting. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders generally ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.