Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 35, No. 2, 2008 Mar/Apr
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- Equestrian Land Conservation Resource
- Collector's Corner: Rebecca Whitehurst
- 2008 Breyer Tour Update
- BreyerFest 2008 News
- Rags to Riches
- Blue Velvet - Connoisseur Series
- The Artist's Sketch: Tiffany Purdy
- Model Horse Show: Mares and Foals
- Winners' Circle: Paula Luther, Valerie Sydor, Carol Boettcher, Audre Schutte
- Breyer News from Canada
- How To: Three Easy Steps to a Gorgeous, Realistic Tree
- Boot Camp: Understanding Equine Leg Protection
- Vintage Point: Legionario
- Breyer UK news
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
On this one, the cover is partially separated at binding.
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
Due to COVID, we are currently packing and shipping USPS on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.