Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 36, No. 2, 2009 Mar/Apr
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- Gypsy Vanner Kuchi Dances Into Stardom
- Michigan Group Wins $10,000 Breyer Grant for Equestrian Land Preservation
- Saddle Club: Connor Jessup loves his role as Simon Atherton
- BreyerFest Birthday Bash: A Bold Legacy
- USEF/Breyer Award Winner Loves Real and Model Horses
- Nektosha Connoisseur Model
- The Artist's Sketch: Sue Sifton
- Model Horse Show: Harnessing Horsepower in a Driving Class
- Winners' Circle: Renee Ciampi, Haley Barton-Leeb, Maddie Hearndon, Karen Hoagland
- How To: Model Horsepital: Create a New Leg
- How To: Make Your Cutting Entry a Cut Above
- Vintage Point: Zippo Pine Bar
- Shasta Moon Shines over South Dakota
- Breyer Model Horses Take a Bite of the Big Apple
This copy is in Excellent condition with some wear.
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
We ship USPS Monday - Friday, weather permitting. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders generally ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.