Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 16 No. 5, 1989, Nov/Dec
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- The Children's Pony Program
- Return of the Legend
- Hands on at Chincoteague
- Small But Grand - The Pony
- Newcomer's Corner: The Mane Event - Hairing Your Models
- Ten Commandments for Live Showers
- The Careful Shopper's Guide to Buying Reworked Model Horses
- 2nd Annual Canadian Classic Live Show Results
- Sneak Preview: Pony for Keeps Gift Set
- 1989 International Model Horse Congress Results
- Book Reviews: Draw Horses with Sam Savitt and Draw 50 Horses
- Secretariat: The Sudden, Tragic Death of a Legendary Horse
- Breyer on the Move
- Vintage Point: Black Pinto Shetland Pony, Bay Cantering Welsh Pony, Pony of the Americas
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
Due to COVID, we are currently packing and shipping USPS on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.