Just About Horses Magazine Vol. 37, No. 2, 2010 Mar/Apr
Read up on your favorite models, the horses that inspired them, and other hobby information. Most is just as relevant and interesting today as the day it was published!
This issue features:
- Rachel Alexandra: Proud to Run Like a Girl!
- Walthour-Moss Foundation Wins Breyer Equestrian Land Preservation Grant
- Bigger is Better at BreyerFest 2010!
- World Equestrian Games News
- Spot On Connoisseur Model
- The Artists' Sketch: Kitty Cantrell
- Model Horse Show: Hunters Jump with Style and Grace
- Horsepower Helps Harvest Maple Sap
- How To: Give Your Model a Leg Up with New Markings!
- Maxi Gumprecht is the New USEF/Breyer Award Winner
- Vintage Pointe: Scratching Foal
- Winners' Circle: Debb Parrish, Beth Latson, Cindy Ruth
[Triple Mountain stock images used. Issue info courtesy of identifyyourbreyer.com]
We maintain an Honest Shipping Policy: We always try to save you money on shipping and only charge what is needed to get your box to you. We often cut boxes down to fit your order, which can save you money... If we find we can ship for less than our website charges you for shipping, we will automatically refund the difference when we print your shipping label. You will never overpay when ordering from us!
We ship USPS Monday - Friday, weather permitting. UPS requires a day's lead time to pick up, so UPS orders generally ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (They don't pick up on Saturday, so UPS orders placed after cutoff on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.)
For more information and frequently asked questions, please see our Help Center.